Friday, January 2, 2009

Something New for 2009

Hello Friends and Family~
  I've decided to try my hand at this blogging business.  I always love reading everybody's updates on their families and thought this would be a good way to keep you up to date on OUR family.  I can't promise I'll stay on top of it, but I'll do my best.  Amelia usually provides plenty of noteworthy news.  :)
  Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I think that you'll enjoy it. It's a great way to scrapbook online. I refer to it often when I'm trying to remember what actually happened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I will check it often. Boy james looks so much like his parents. Hi to Amelia and hugs to all of you from Chris and I both. May hugs Amelia and blows her a kiss. :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Amber! And yes, I definitely think that your Amelia stories will make great blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOOOOORAY! I'm SO excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete