Monday, January 5, 2009

"NO FUNNIES"


Since Amelia has a penchant for drawing on the walls, her brother, books, anything she can with markers, I usually keep them on top of the fridge and she can only use them under supervision.  Such was the case today as I thought I was supervising.  Apparently not close enough because she turned around with bright blue lips.  I laughed.  That's probably not the best response, but I laughed.  And she adamantly said over and over..."NO FUNNIES."  It was funny to me.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. Well, she still looks pretty darn cute. And I would have laughed myself. I still find it hard not tolaugh when Maylisa looka atme and says, in response to my telling her to eat something she isn't wanting, "No, no, no!" while shaking her head back and forth. Ohwell, let the marking begin! (With my luck it will be paint.)

    ReplyDelete