They LOVE being in the tub. Amelia especially would stay in for hours if I let her. She can hardly wait until the pool is open again. She has a few months to wait, so for now the tub will have to do! James loves being in the water as well. He goes and stands by the tub hoping for a bath. I suppose I'll have to eventually give them separate baths, but until then, they love playing together!
6 years ago
Braiden and Gavin are the same way, they have a blast together and would stay in tub forever if we let them. Gavin actually goes over to the bath and turns the water on in anticipation for a bath, even when it is not bath time. He is much more of a splasher then Braiden ever was!
ReplyDeleteJosh loves his bath too. He runs to it every night before bed and waits. So cute!
ReplyDelete