Friday, January 2, 2009

Climb, climb up Sunshine Mountain




James loves to climb.  Every time I turn around, he's scaling chairs, stairs, ladders, whatever he can.  I have a feeling he's going to start escaping his crib sooner than later.  He is so proud of himself when he gets wherever it is he's headed.  I was trying to hang something above the sink and he was at the top of this step-stool pulling on my pants before I could blink.

1 comment:

  1. HI Amber! I am so excited that you are blogging...I just started myself. I can relate to the climbing thing as Gavin is quite adventurous, much more than Braiden ever was. We found this out for the first time when we were leaving my sister's in northern CA a few months back. We all walked out of the room for a moment and when we came back Gavin was atop our luggage mound! He has not stopped climbing since! I will add you to my list and look forward to keeping up with the happenings of your family. I miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete