Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Naomi


We went to the specialist yesterday. We really felt prepared for whatever news he had for us, though that doesn't mean I wasn't apprehensive! For some reason, we were scheduled with a specialist in Gainesville, which is over an hour away from us. Anyway...they did a ton of ultrasound pictures and Baby girl was not very cooperative by the end! She was at first, so they at least got to see what they needed to. She was asleep by the end when the technician was trying to get a good face shot for us. The results: She is perfectly normal. The lab used a wrong due date and this particular test is very time sensitive. The doctor resubmitted the blood work with the correct due date, and by the time we were home, there was a message from him saying all was within the normal range! Thanks for the prayers. We felt them!

2 comments:

  1. Naomi. I love that name. :) She is beautiful and has her mamas face. I can tell already. I wish I could hug you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! Love her name! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete