Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer is flying by...

We really thought we had nothing big planned for the summer after June, but somehow the weeks are flying by quickly anyway. I can't believe that July is already half over. And we're down to 13 weeks left of pregnancy! I feel like I have been pregnant forever.

We have been busy around the house. Robert is working diligently on finishing up the basement bedroom for Aunt Lindsay's arrival in September. We already have one guest bedroom, but it's on the main level. Since our kiddos insist on being up at the crack of dawn, we thought she might appreciate having some space away from the noise, especially when trying to adjust to the 17-hour time difference! The room is painted and mostly carpeted. Now we just have to furnish it.

James is in his new room. It took a day or two for him to adjust to a new bed and a new room, but he doesn't seem to mind it now. We switched rooms so that he has a slightly bigger room and also so that Naomi's room will be closer to ours, even though she'll be in our room for awhile.

Pregnancy is going well, just long! I feel pretty good most days and still have only gained about 8-10 pounds. I do think I somehow skipped that second-trimester "energy burst." Guess that only applies to first-time moms. :) I am always tired.

Well, Jamesy is up from his nap and I'm sure the kids will want lunch soon. We're going to see if he'll eat hard boiled eggs today. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment