6 years ago
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Update
Well, today the doctor called and said our triple-screen test came back abnormal for Down Syndrome and she would like us to see a fetal specialist. It has been a long day. I know that these tests have a very high rate of false positives, but it is still hard not to automatically see worst case scenarios. We are still waiting for the specialist to call to make an appointment. Of course, we are going out of town in the morning for about 10 days, so we will have to just wait and rest in God's arms. I have spent a lot of time talking to our Lord today and ask that you would do the same on our behalf. I am not praying that the tests are "wrong", but that whatever the outcome, that we would be at peace and know that He is in control. (Not so) ironically, Toby Mac's song "Be Still" is the ring tone on my phone and it is a good reminder every time my phone rings to "Be still, and Know that I am God." Thank you, Lord, for our little girl. We love her so much already and know that You love her even more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you're doing alright... I've been thinking about ya!
ReplyDeleteLots of love to you and your sweet baby girl! :)