Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's a Girl!

Well, Amelia is a happy little girl.  She will be having a sister in October.  :)  Mommy was pretty happy, too, although Mommy would have been just as happy with another boy!  When we told Amelia that Baby was a girl, she just said "Yep!" like she expected no different!  And then she was upset because she said she wanted a boy and a girl baby.  Ha ha.  She's funny.  All looked good.  Baby Girl is about a pound an a half...right on target for her due date.  We have a couple of names picked out, but nothing finalized yet.  Amelia thinks her name should be either Cassie or Amelia.  Go figure.  (We're not sure where the Cassie comes from...).  I've gained a whopping 4 pounds since the beginning and will have the glucose tolerance test next month...a few weeks early since I've had to do the 3-hour test with both of the other kiddos.  Yippee.  We tried to get the scanner to work so we could share ultrasound pictures, but we haven't been successful at that yet.  

Now I get to bring out all of our cute baby girl clothes!  Amelia and Baby's birthdays will only be about 2-3 weeks apart, so seasonally, Amelia's clothes will be perfect!  And I'm sure we'll pick up a few new things between now and then.  Amelia already has decided her room needs to be pink.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Try taking a picture of the ultrasound with your camera. That's what I do in a pinch. :)

    ReplyDelete