Friday, February 13, 2009

So Now We Wait...

We had our first OB appointment yesterday (Thursday) and came away with more questions than answers.  I did not see the doctor I was expecting to see, however, I really liked who I did see.  She was unable to see Baby on the ultrasound, but did see the sac for Baby.  She thinks we're just not as far along as we thought.  So, we had some blood work done and will go back on Monday for the results.  The pregnancy test I took there was also positive, so we're waiting to see what the hormone levels look like.  As much as this pregnancy was unplanned and unexpected, it was never, not even for a second, unwanted.  Now that we've accepted the fact, we've been excited and truly hope that Baby is ok.  We are trusting in our Sovereign Lord no matter the outcome on Monday.  If anything, it affirms to us that we do want a third!  I have been excessively tired and hungry and sensitive to smells, so I guess those are all good signs!  We'll keep you posted!

1 comment: