Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anna wasn't the only one surprised!

We took a trip to Los Angeles last week to surprise my dear friend Anna.  Her baby shower was last weekend and she didn't know we were coming.  I miss her so much!  Anyway, we had a fantastic time.  Amelia and Ashlyn picked right up where they left off...you'd never know that we have been gone 9 months.  We stayed with Marty and Danielle Resnick, also dear friends of ours. Friday night we went down to Pasadena to the Ice House Comedy Club.  Good times!  I did a skit at church on Sunday morning that I was supposed to do almost a year ago exactly...James decided to be born the morning I was supposed to do it!  

Well, like I said, we went to surprise Anna, but she wasn't the only one surprised!  Tuesday I found out I am expecting our third kiddo.  This was completely unexpected!  I can't even tell you how many people we've told lately that we were going to wait until James was at least 2 to even start thinking about a third!  Guess we forgot to consult our Lord on that one because He obviously has other plans!  Now that the initial shock has worn off, we are getting excited.  I have no idea how far along (I'll spare the details), but we have an appointment with (yet another) new doctor on Thursday, so I'll let you know then!

No comments:

Post a Comment