Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Randomness from the Past Week

Just a few random things from the past week.
1. James started walking all over the place.  He's been taking 6-7 steps at a time for months, but just resorts to crawling when he falls over.  The day after his birthday, he just took off and has been all over the place ever since!

2. James has also discovered Snickers.  He pulled one off the shelf at the store and started chewing on it, so I thought I should probably buy it.  On the way home, I thought he had fallen asleep.  Ha ha.  He had found said Snickers and was happily munching away.  It was half gone by the time we got home.

3.  Amelia had her first bout with Strep throat last week.  Not fun at all.   You know when MY kid is laying on the couch and sleeping off and on all day for three days, she does not feel well.  Thankfully, she is almost back to normal.

4. James has finally slept through the night the past 4 nights.  Maybe it has something to do with walking, maybe not, but I'll take it!

5.  Pregnancy is going fine.  We are not as far along as we initially thought, so we are just six weeks today, making us due October 21st.  We've got a ways to go!  Amelia wants a girl.  Very badly.  :)

That's it for now!  


2 comments:

  1. 4. You may think it's the walking, but I'm voting for the Snickers... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to hear that your baby is doing fine.

    ReplyDelete